* about me
Hello! I’m Daniele, on this planet since 1992.
I’m a professional photographer based in Cuneo, Piedmont, Italy. I’m oriented towards landscape and adventure photography but I love to experiment every field I can, including wedding and corporate photography.
You can see something more about me on my social networks, which you can find at the bottom of this page.
Feel free to contact me for every question at email@example.com
- Best 50 travel photos of the year National Geographic Travel 2015
- Overall winner Nikon Talents 2016
- 2x NASA’s Astronomical Photo Of the Day (APOD), 2015 and 2021
- Overall winner Meet McCurry 2016 promoted by IgersItalia
- Overall winner La tua estate in Val Varaita 2019
- Overall winner Portami Lassù 2021
- Ambra I, Casa Francotto, Busca (CN) | 17.11.19 – 8.12.19
- Ambra II, Filatoio di Caraglio (CN) | 16.01.20 – 20.01.20
- Ambra III, Fondazione Bertoni, Saluzzo (CN) | 10.10.20 – 01.11.20
- Ambra IV, Chiesa di San Domenico, Alba (CN) | 12.06.21 – 20.06.21
- A che punto è la notte, Segrate (MI) | 12.09.20 – 18.10.20
- A due passi, Segnavia Porta di Valle, Brossasco (CN) | 17.07.21 – 02.11.21
- Closeness, Living Earth, Heritage Lab Italgas, Torino (TO) | 26.11.21 – 28.01.22